Friday, March 3, 2017

Q&A Dayz

Every Friday will be Question and Answer day!

Any questions viewers have, I will answer and even give examples.  Every few days I will upload a 3-5minute video or new blog post answering all sorts of questions, from fashion do's, fashion don't's, and everything in between.  I will answer questions from the comment sections or if people send me an email, serenajanderson18@gmail.com.

Today I will answer some questions about jewelry.  The difference between statement pieces and how much jewelry is too much.



For more videos, check out my youtube page and feel free to ask questions or leave feedback.

Statment jewelry can be expensive, however, Poshmark and Mercari are both resale apps that people can download on their cellphones and can easily shop.  Anywhere from jewelry, clothes, to shoes, can be bought on these websites and can be very inexpensive.  Also, people can sell their own items and trade.  It is an easy way for college students to make money and buy stylish and named brand items for less.

4 comments:

  1. I love using a scarf as an accessory during the fall or winter time. It helps keep your neck warm while out in the chilly weather, grey or white is my choice of scarf because it matches pretty much anything that is being warn. Questions and answers is a wonderful idea to do for fashion tips, how am I able to ask a question to get answered?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Feel free to leave a question in the comments on any of my posts or you can email me at serenajanderson18@gmail.com. Scarves are an awesome accessory and can have many uses and help created so many different style.

      Delete
  2. Do you have any recommendations for any good thrift stores around South Bend (besides Goodwill)? Being a college student of course means living on a budget, so I can't afford to spend much money on clothing. At the same time, I don't want to be too "out of fashion." I hear about Plato's Closet a lot, would that be a good place to start?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plato's closet is a great start, however, some of their clothes are a little more "high school". There are not too many good thrift stores around South Bend other than Goodwill and Salvation Army. However, there are some awesome websites that are resale cites, such as Postmark and Mercari. I buy most of my clothes there and I also sell my clothes. Another tip is to download RetailMeNot application because they give some great coupons to all the major retailers.

      Delete